Sexual impotence is a situation where a man loses erectile function such that the penis is not firm enough to have sexual intercourse with a woman to achieve pregnancy. The critical issue is about the man being unable to perform sexual intercourse, and not the desire to perform sex.
Causes of Impotence
1. Eating unhealthy food reduces potency and increase impotence.
2. Smoking of tobacco, cannabis, etc.
3. Consumption of alcoholic beverage and coffee
4. Men suffering from diabetes and arteriosclerosis are susceptible to impotence since they reduce blood circulation in the arteries of the penis
Measures that could mitigate sexual impotence are;
1. Increase the intake of antioxidants. Fruits and vegetables that contain grains, pro vitamin A, vitamins C and E are natural substances with highest antioxidant strength.
2. Increase the intake of wheat germ like sesame, maple, sugar, oil-bearing nuts, squash seeds.
3. Increase the intake of zinc like legumes
4. Reduce or eliminate alcoholic beverages
5. Increase the intake of cholesterol
6. Increase the intake of saturated fat
7. Increase the intake of stimulant beverages
In conclusion, sexual impotence leads to a large extent divorce, loss of respect, stigmatization and infidelity in marriage.